Select the Type
Bed & Breakfast
Disco - Nightclub
Farm - Farmhouse
Medical Center - Nursing Home
Mini - Super Market
Other Commercial Businesses
Pub - Pizza Restaurant
Storage - Warehouse
Land for sub-division
Office - Garconier
Cabin - Chalet - Trullo
Rustic - Farmhouse
Flanked Villa - Detached
House - Villa
Semi Detached Villa
Single Family Home - Independent
2406616 ** WALK TO PLAZA!! ** Charming Santa Fe-style adobe, private executive home for rent. Fully-furnished with all utilities paid. Available now.
Minimum stay 30 days with extensions allowed as long as needed. $65/day - your private home for less than most hotels. Ideal for the traveling medical or other worker! We cater to traveling workers and do not force tenants to move out or raise our rents to higher rates in high season periods.
We provide everything you need for extended stays, like quality linens and starter cleaning supplies. We are a professional company with 30 rental homes. Be the first to enjoy our first rental home in Santa Fe! All credit cards accepted.
Location: Ideal location near the Capitol complex 6 blocks to Plaza & 2.2 miles to St. Vincent Hospital. Leave your car behind and stroll to the Plaza on your days off! Residential neighborhood.
* Spacious kitchen with DISHWASHER, GAS STOVE & NEW REFRIGERATOR.
* Beautiful hand-painted tiles in bathroom and kitchen, Saltillo tile floors.
* Cozy & comfortable Southwestern furnishings.
* DELUXE BATHROOM is your wonderful escape after a day at work; it has a deep green tile soaking bathtub/shower with artistic tiling. Has vaulted ceiling and chandelier!
* PARKING: Designated off-street parking spot next to house
* Full-size Washer & Dryer inside unit
* Hand-carved King bed set
* Small pet yard with unique cat fencing.
* Pets accepted with $250 refundable damage deposit
* High-speed internet
* 2 Flat-screen TVs
Call for more information
4694358 CHARMING CASITA NEAR CANYON ROAD-- The neighbourhood:
Canyon road setting location. Close to everything and everywhere; you can immediately access the mountains, trails and Santa Fe ski basin, as well as the best restaurants in town, galleries, and museums. This historical place makes the casita safe and exclusive, a gem for travellers who want to explore and enjoy a good life.
A wraparound garden lets in plenty of light and adds privacy to this unique space of downtown Santa Fe. Call for more information